SuperMoss Orchid and Nursery Sphagnum Moss is a premium grade, long fiber and long-lasting sphagnum. Its long fibers and superior water retention properties make it ideal for lining hanging baskets and using as soil cover in window boxes and house plants. Sphagnum helps you take the guesswork out of watering your garden plants by absorbing up to 18 times its weight in water. Sphagnum provides water to the roots according to the plant’s needs, while allowing for optimum oxygenation so that the roots can uptake vital micronutrients. It makes for an excellent soil conditioner or top layer on potted plants like Orchids! Use Nursery Sphagnum when transplanting, aerating soil, conditioning, or just dressing up any potted plant! Available in SuperMoss retail packaging or in bulk quantities.
- Preserved Sphagnum Moss: Ideal for orchids and succulents, this long fiber moss absorbs up to 18 times its weight in water, making it ideal for lining hanging baskets and as soil cover for potted plants
- Many Uses: Washed and cleaned to remove dust and small particles, this moss is ideal for planter liners, plantable birdhouses, wreaths, and as a soil topper or potting medium
- Home and Garden: We carry a wide array of natural mosses and lichens including Spanish, sphagnum, reindeer and mountain moss, sheet moss and moss balls; Perfect for florals, decorative baskets, gardens, houseplants, terrarium habitats, and more
- Sustainably Sourced: Our products are sustainably procured and never toxic; We take great care to partner only with companies that make environmental responsibility a priority
- Natural Elegance: Whether you’re bringing new life to your living space, enriching your garden for spring, or designing a centerpiece for a special occasion, it all starts with heart